Sunday, June 21, 2009

From the Desk of the GM - June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

On this beautiful sunny Father's Day, I just wanted to send best wishes to all the Dad's out there. Whether you take in the Goldeyes game today or not, I hope you get to spend some time with people that are special to you.

I am very fortunate not only to be at a baseball game today (the Goldeyes take on the JackHammers at 1:30 this afternoon), but I get to spend time with my Dad and son. After the game, the three of us will take the field with everyone else to play catch in the outfield. Three generations of Collier boys will be tossing the ball around. I know my Dad is very much looking forward to it as much as I am.

To all the Dad's in the Goldeyes office and clubhouse, and to all Dad's everywhere, a very Happy Father's Day from the Goldeyes family!

Picture of "Grandpa" Collier and Donavan engrossed in an intense chess match.


Pictures from Father's Day



No comments: